Circle ASP provides primarily small to mid-sized shippers with access
to proven web-based technology to manage flatbed shipments. Inner Circle
ASP enhances your core carrier relationships by automating information flow,
tendering shipments using existing contract rates and predefined carrier preferences,
and creating an unprecedented level of visibility to control the entire process.
In addition, you can access eflatbed.com's nationwide network of prequalified
flatbed carriers to find new carriers or carriers for difficult-to-move "spot"
loads. Unlike the Private Network offering, Inner Circle ASP
requires no integration with existing information platforms.
Inner Circle ASP allows you to:
- Better control the load tendering process through eflatbed.com's auto
- Access the extensive network of qualified eflatbed.com carriers
- Reduce total transportation costs
- Improve process efficiency
- Utilize new eflatbed.com technology developments
- Outsource the carrier payment process
- Better support carrier management
Circle ASP works:
- Load tendering rules are managed by eflatbed.com based on your existing
- eflatbed.com trains all relevant shipper personnel and groups of carriers
on technology usage
- You access eflatbed.com's web-based flatbed transportation management
system, which allows you to:
- Pre-define business rules and carrier preferences to control the dispatching
- Automatically tender loads to core carriers or groups of carriers
- Post hard-to-move loads to eflatbed.com's spot market
- You create loads to either tender to core carriers or post to eflatbed.com's
spot market, and then you control the load management process.
- We can handle carrier payment and consolidate invoices.
For more information, click here.